Quick 30 minute Rolls
Course bread, dinner, lunch
Keyword 30minuterolls, bread, dinner, quickbread, quickdinnerrolls
Prep Time 40 Minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Super easy quick bread rolls for when making rolls at the last minute or in a hurry. Warm and soft and taste as soft as a cloud.
- 2 Tbsp yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 ½ cups flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup softened or melter butter (you can also use oil or coconut oil)
- Start by mixing the water water with the yeast. Mix together until yeast starts to melt.
- In a mixed add all dry ingredients, followed by the butter, egg, and water with yeast. Begin by mixing ingredients together with the butterfly hook if using an electric mixer such as kitchen aid. Then switch to the spiral hook and allow to knead dough on stir setting for at least 5 minutes. Dough should be soft and not sticky. Will completely come off the sides and form a nice ball.
- Allow to rest for 30 minutes or until dough has doubled if not tripled.
- Shape in croissant shapes or just nice balls. Place in greased pan or muffin tins. If desired allow to rise for at least another 10 minutes, if not cook right away at 425° for 10-15 minutes.
Recipe adapted from https://butterwithasideofbread.com/easy-30-minute-dinner-rolls/