I grew up with my dad making this apple cake recipe. We make it often and it brings back so many meories for us. Here is a quick video and I won’t waste anytime and jump right into sharing!
Youtbe video below as well for a quick tutorial. Will you guys please hit the subscribe button as well? We are trying to get to 100 follows and we would love your support!
Have a great weekend everyone.
Warm Apple Cake Recipe
This warm and soft apple cake recipe. Top with jelly and enjoy!
- 2 apples
- 200 grams flour (1 1/3 cup)
- 200 grams sugar (1 1/3 cup)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams butter melted (check on butter package for the grams equivalent amount)
- 1 zest lemon
- orange jelly for garnish
- Start by peeling, coring and slicing the apples. Chop one apple into smaller 1 inch cubes. Or take each slice and cut it in into thirds.
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add butter, eggs, and mix. Add the zest of 1 lemon.
- Add the cubed apple.
- Pour batter in a round 8 inch pan. Garnish with the sliced apples on top. Add them into rows as shown in picture above.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserts comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and top with a thin layer of orange or apricot jam. Strawberry is another option as well. Not always my favorite though.
- Serve warm or cold and enjoy