Oreo Cake Bites
- 1 package Double Stuffed Oreos
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- White chocolate
- Chop Oreos up finely in a food processor. Set aside 2 TBSP of the finely crushed Oreos for garnish.
- Incorporate the cream cheese and mix on low until well combined.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Chill in the freezer for a few minutes.
- In the mean time, melt chocolate according to directions.
- Pull the truffles out of freezer, and dip into chocolate.
- Garnish with reserved Oreo crumbs before the chocolate sets up.
- Let chocolate set. Refrigerate or allow to cook at room temperature.
- Can be served chilled or at room temperature according to personal preference.