I crave a lot of chocolate. Almost every day in fact. And during winter I love to make hot chocolate. I especially crave an icy chocolate drink from Starbucks. But l like to avoid sugary drinks. So I decide to come up with my own recipe for chocolate smoothie.
It’s perfect for winter even if it’s served chilled. For an extra touch of flavor you can top this smoothie with coconut whipped cream or straight up cream. How about some chocolate syrup as well? A perfect little treat with some good nutrition packed inside.
Recipe for Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
Decadent and a perfect way to enjoy some fruits without having to force them down durign cold winter days.
- 1 pack Acai frozen blend
- 2 spoonfulls Hot cocoa mix
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein powder
- 8 oz. frozen tropical fruit blend (strawberry, peaches, coconut, pineapple)
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 cup milk of choice (Rice or Coconut)
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds (Topping)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut chips (Topping)
- 1/4 Blueberries (Topping)
- In a blender start by adding liquids first, followed by the fruit and the dry ingredients. Blend well until smooth. Divide evenly, and top each smoothie with chia seeds, coconut chips, and blueberries. Serve immediately